Click to Home
Experience Clear Creek

Go To Search

LUG - Environmental Health

Show All Answers

1. I would like to register a complaint with the county’s Public & Environmental Health Department regarding a public or environmental health hazard or issue. How do I do this?
2. How do I get a permit for a septic system? (called an Onsite Wastewater Treatment System or OWTS permit)
3. I need to research septic system information on my property. Where do I begin?