See below for recent updates concerning COVID-19 vaccine information, upcoming events, COVID-19 testing information, and public health order updates.
URGENT COVID-19 TESTING UPDATE AS OF 1/22
Due to the recent discontinuation of the CURATIVE TEST SITES by the state, the Clear Creek drive-thru test site in Idaho Springs is cancelled until further notice. Clear Creek Public Health is exploring lab availability and other logistics to re-open a Clear Creek County test site as quickly as possible.
Summit County is offering three alternative sites for community testing:
- Silverthorne run by MAKO through CDPHE (drive-thru site)
- Frisco run by Centura
- Breckenridge run by Vail Health
*These are NOT Curative tests and anyone can use them.
For more information on the Summit County COVID-19 Test Sites, please visit:
For current COVID-19 VACCINATION AND OTHER INFORMATION, please visit:
COUNTY COVID-19 HEALTH INFORMATION LINE: 303-670-7528
VACCINATION UPDATES FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 18, 2021
For information on how to PRE-REGISTER if you fall within the categories described below and additional information, please proceed to the COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION PAGE.
In Clear Creek County, we are currently in VACCINATION PHASE 1 / 1B (above the dotted line on the chart), with the current priority groups per the State being:
- Full-time Clear Creek County residents aged 70+
- If you are a second-home owner in Clear Creek County, you need to contact your primary county of residence for getting vaccinated.
- People employed within Clear Creek County whose jobs are in categories 1A and 1B – all first responders (EMS, Firefighters, Law Enforcement), health care workers with direct contact with Covid-19 patients, and all other health care workers (home health, hospice, dentists, pharmacists, etc.)
- If you are employed in a 1A or 1B job NOT operating in Clear Creek County, you need to contact your employer and/or county of employment for getting vaccinated. This applies even if you are a Clear Creek County resident.
There are no exceptions to these requirements.
We appreciate your ongoing patience as we continue to navigate through the changing vaccination phases, categories and logistical challenges. We will continue to provide information regarding the next eligible group for vaccinations on our website.
VIRTUAL TOWN HALL
Thanks to those of you who were able to participate in Clear Creek County's virtual town hall on January 14th, 2021. If you were unable to join us, a recording can be viewed on the Clear Creek County, Colorado Facebook page. Our next virtual town hall will be on FEBRUARY 11th, 2021 from 6 PM to 7 PM MST. Check back as that date approaches for more information on how to join.
PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER UPDATES
For the most up to date Clear Creek data, go to CDPHE's website: County Level Information