URGENT COVID-19 TESTING UPDATE AS OF 1/22
Due to the recent discontinuation of the CURATIVE TEST SITES by the state, the Clear Creek drive-thru test site in Idaho Springs is cancelled until further notice. Clear Creek Public Health is exploring lab availability and other logistics to re-open a Clear Creek County test site as quickly as possible.
Summit County is offering three alternative sites for community testing:
- Silverthorne run by MAKO through CDPHE (drive-thru site)
- Frisco run by Centura
- Breckenridge run by Vail Health
*These are NOT Curative tests and anyone can use them.
For more information on the Summit County COVID-19 Test Sites, please visit:
For current COVID-19 VACCINATION AND OTHER INFORMATION, please visit:
COUNTY COVID-19 HEALTH INFORMATION LINE: 303-670-7528
Testing is a critical part of monitoring and managing community health. You are encouraged to call your doctor or health provider if you have any health concerns, including possible symptoms of COVID-19, which include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Symptoms typically appear 2 to 14 days after exposure.
- If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.
- If you test positive and/or are experiencing symptoms, ISOLATE. See the STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK instruction sheet below.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive, QUARANTINE. See the STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK instruction sheet below.