Special Event Planning
Clear Creek County Public Health requires that all special events occurring in Clear Creek County adhere to all State and local Public Health Orders and guidance. Please note that all special events must also follow regular event permitting procedures required by the authorizing municipality.
All items below are to be considered and implemented with the intent to protect the health and safety of all staff, volunteers, and attendees with regard to COVID-19. This list may change at any time according to State and local public health and executive orders. Below each item is information that may be relevant and should be included in the COVID-19 Safety Plan to be reviewed by Clear Creek County Public Health.
Each item must be in compliance with all State and local COVID-19 regulations at the time of the event:
- # of staff
- # of attendees
- Amount of useable space
- Indoor/outdoor venue
- Description of event activities
- Explanation of how physical distance will be monitored and maintained during each activity
- Contact Tracing considerations
- System to collect contact information of staff and attendees in case of exposure to COVID-19
- Symptom screening
- Staff/attendee symptom screening before entrance to the event
- Notification of attendees regarding COVID-19 safety requirements before the event
- Notice to stay home if sick for all staff and attendees
- Sanitation considerations
- Frequency of sanitation of high-touch points
- Provision of hand washing/sanitizing opportunities
- Food and Beverage
- Plan for serving food/beverage must adhere to all local and state policies at the time of the event
- Acknowledgement that all staff and attendees will adhere to current mask requirements
*Clear Creek County is currently operating under Level Clear guidance. For more information, please see the Public Health Orders and Guidance page.
To submit a COVID-19 Event Safety Plan to Clear Creek County Public Health for review, please email Rebecca Abrahamson at email@example.com.
View the links below for more information: