Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The following inspection stages are required by the International Residential Code and Clear Creek County Building Department:
1. Gas Line number 15 pressure required on the gas line
2. Fireplace all gas fireplace appliances need outside shutoff.
3. Rough Heating when LPG appliances are installed in basement or pit a daylighted drain or gas detector with shut off is required.
4. Rough Electric is permitted and inspected by the State Electrical Inspector - 303-894-2300. Please have the field card signed by the inspector or a copy of his inspection report.
5. Final Electric performed by State Electrical Inspector – 303- 894-2300
6. Final Heating furnace, boiler, and water heater must all be operating. Carbon monoxide detectors will also be verified.