Click to Home
Experience Clear Creek

Go To Search

PEH - Health Emergencies

Show All Answers

1. In the event of a county-wide pubic health emergency, how are we informed?
2. What should I do if my water or sewer pipes are frozen and it could pose a health hazard for my family?
3. What should I do if I suspect I am sick from a food-borne illness?
4. Who should I contact to report a suspected outbreak from a communicable disease?
5. I’ve been bitten and sickened by an insect or animal bite. Who do I call to report it?