How do I dispose of noxious weeds?
The Transfer Station will accept noxious weeds year round for free. Noxious weeds must be bagged and placed in our compactor bin. If you have questions on what weeds are noxious, visit the Public Works web page on the Clear Creek County web site and view the noxious weeds listing.

Show All Answers

1. Can I bring my unused paint or stain to the Transfer Station?
2. What days are you opened and what are the hours?
3. Are you closed for lunch?
4. Can I bring my used motor oil and antifreeze for disposal?
5. What is "slash"?
6. Is Compost available to the Public?
7. How do I dispose of noxious weeds?
8. Do you accept large loads?
9. What is the difference between "Household" trash and "Rubble"?
10. Why do my loads need to be covered?
11. Do I need to separate my plastics for recycle?
12. Why do my recyclables need to be rinsed?