The Building Department will be CLOSED on Friday, Sept. 24th for a retreat and training day.
PERMIT SUBMITTALS MAY BE MADE ELECTRONICALLY BY EMAILING PERMITS@CLEARCREEKCOUNTY.US.
THE COUNTY ANNEX IS OPEN FOR WALK-INS FROM MONDAY - THURSDAY, FROM 8:00 AM TO 12:00 PM, AND BY APPOINTMENT ONLY NI THE AFTERNOONS AND FRIDAYS TO 4:30 PM.
COVID-19 Update: Building inspections related to occupied residential dwelling units that require an inspector to enter will need to meet certain requirements. You will be called in the morning of the scheduled inspection by the inspector for information regarding the occupancy. All other inspections will take place as normal.
Clear Creek County Building Department
The services provided by the Building Department are aimed at protecting the public’s safety by regulating the design, construction, materials, use and occupancy, and maintenance of buildings and structures within the unincorporated areas of Clear Creek County.
Permit Submittal Hours
- Walk-in hours: Monday - Thursday, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- By appointment only: Monday - Thursday from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm and on Fridays 8:00 a - 4:30 pm.
- or submit electronically at email@example.com
Incomplete submittals will be refused until all required items can be received together. Please see the appropriate Overview Packet for minimum submittal requirements.
Approved Permit Pick-up Hours
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, permits require 20 to 30 minutes to issue permit and review inspection requirements and conditions of permit
TO REQUEST AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL: (303) 670-7534
The inspection line is checked at the beginning of each business day.
Other Useful Links
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) WaterSense Program - Showerheads
- Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency
- Green Building - National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)