Click to Home
Experience Clear Creek

Go To Search
Search Records

Property Resources

  • Active Cases  
    Public Notice and packet information for Active Land Use Cases currently being heard by Board of County Commissioners, Planning Commission and Board of Adjustment– call 303-679-2436 if you need assistance.
  • Assessor Records
  • Clerk & Recorder Records
  •  Foreclosures 
  • Treasurer Records -  
    You are able to check tax amounts, print a tax notice or tax receipt online.  Call 303-679-2353.

Interactive Maps - Video Tutorials for Interactive Maps

Board of County Commissioners Public Record Policy and the Public Records Request Form